Jhummandi Nadam 2024 - Guidelines
- This singing competition is only for SOLO performances
- Singing genres : Classical and Non-Classical
- Classical songs need to be in Telugu and Sanskrit only.
- Non- Classical Singing may include Telugu Film songs, Folk Songs and light music
- Age Categories: Junior and Senior
- Performers residing in the USA are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Juniors - 7 years to 14 years
- Seniors - 15 years and above
Age Calculation Rule:
Participants are to be calculated by age as of May 1st,2024. Age at 0.5 will automatically be rounded up to the higher age category. If requested, each contestant MUST provide proof of age.
- All performers must register for the Competition.
- Registration Fee for SOLO Contestant: ATA Member $20, Non ATA members $40
- Please reach the contacts in the flier for registration process
First Round - Solo Entry
- Participants need to record their voice, upload in YouTube and send YouTube video link to email@example.com with subject as your first name and last name as per registration
- Participants need to register with a $..fee, by compiling all the details on the registration portal.
- It is up to the participant's sole interest to choose any song not exceeding 3 minutes.
- It is important for participants to take care of proper recording by eliminating disturbances. Make sure your recording has lyrics audible and your voice/sound is disturbance free to the maximum. Poor quality may disqualify your entry.
- Karaoke Track should not be used for round one submissions. Tambura or some form of drone for Sruthi can be used.
- It is mandatory to introduce yourself prior to your recording video specifics to be provided name, age and your location.
- Final decision of the age group shall be made by the organizers in case of any confusion and have FINAL authority to proceed so forth.
- All registered contestants will be performing live at the respective location/City in front of judges.
- Maximum Time Limit - 4 minutes
- All the semi-final round participants will be recognized with 18th ATA conference participation certificates
- Winners and Runners up in each location/City will be recognized & awarded with 18th ATA conference Trophy/Plaque/Gift Hamper.
- All semifinal round winners who will be participating in the grand FINALE will be given free entrance to the conference. Any guests accompanying apart from the participant will have to register for the conference at regular price for entry.
- Winners from each location will get a chance to compete in the Final Round at 18th ATA Conference & Convention from June 7th, 8th and 9th 2024.
- This will be a live performance in front of judges.
- Judges will be Visiting music directors or Singers from Indian cinema.
- Maximum Time Limit - 4 minutes
- Winners and Runners will be awarded ATA Jhummandi Nadam title.
- ATA Jhummandi Nadam title winners will get a chance to perform in front of CELEBRITIES and DIGNITARIES during prime time in the convention.
- Applicants must agree to abide by all the rules, and may be changed from time to time by the Organizers. ATA is not responsible for the promises (such as recognition and awards by celebrities) as things might change on the fly and might go beyond our control.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The final round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the contestant(S)
- The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the contestant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her/his own risk and can have no claim against ATA in any regard.
- By being registered for this event, the participant and their family authorizes the use and reproduction by ATA, or anyone authorized by ATA to any photographs, audio and/or video recordings without compensation.
- All electronic or non-electronic negatives, positives and prints, and other digital files from or related to the event shall constitute as ATAs property, solely and completely.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.